Want a Creative Internship or Job Opportunity?
Check out what FindSpark: an ambitious community with online and offline programming that connects young professionals and students to top NYC companies, mentors, and other young pros, while teaching the skills to find, land, and excel at dream jobs or internships, has to offer here: findspark.com/jobs and sign up for free!
Examples of jobs on the job board right now:
Content Marketing Specialist Intern
184 Kent Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11249
Description: You will be working in a fast-paced and challenging environment writing and creating social-mobile content constantly but you will also get to kick back and enjoy a beer or two with the rest of the team. As a content marketing specialist, you need to be plugged in current conversations in the industry while being creative. We value diversity and global perspectives. A thorough understanding or working knowledge of contemporary content marketing strategies is a must…Read more!
Summer 2016 Internships in Account Management, Creative, Media & Distribution
The Barbarian Group
112 West 20th St.
New York, NY 10011
Description: At The Barbarian Group we believe that the next big idea can come from anyone including the emerging talent from colleges around world. For this reason, we develop a rigorous internship program each summer. Our highly competitive, 10-week program provides interns with the chance to gain the best hands-on experience in virtually every area of a fast paced digital creative agency. We treat our interns like staff, and if you’ve got the chops, you’ll be given opportunities far beyond your typical internship program…Read more!
We also have a ton of great networking and recruiting opportunities throughout the year…findspark.com/events
Plus, get updates on our coaching content, and learn how to better set yourself up for success with tips on the approach at career fairs, the follow up, and resume and social media tips! E-mail email@example.com for more details!
Marketing Assistant at Major Trading Company
Major Trading company seeks a Marketing Assistant for their hair accessory/ product (Entry/Junior level)
– Manage Social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, Instagram) and website
– Schedule status posts and updates via Hootsuite on a weekly basis
– Monitor social media responses, comments, and inquiries on a daily basis
– Engage with followers on all social networks
– Keep track of new products and trends on the market
– Create reports including analysis of data/trends and competitor/customer SNS updates, biweekly
– Assist and attend promotional events for real-time interaction on social networks
– Assistance with developing promotional material
– Assist with booth set up/break down, interact with clients and distribution of giveaways/ promotional material
– Ability to travel with team according to event schedule outside of regular business hours (with compensation days available for occasional Saturday/Sunday work)
– Attend client meetings
– Travel to clients (nationwide: approximately 2x per month, international travel TBA)
– Visit retailer shops, beauty supply shops, salons
– 1-3 years of related experience. Brand Management/ Digital Marketing
– Experience in the hair/beauty industry, preferred
– Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
– Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook).
– Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop for basic layouts, social media graphics, and print design
– Ability to manage multiple tasks and attention to detail
– Strong interpersonal capabilities and excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
– Ability to work as a team player
– Good time management and organizational skills
– Understanding of both Japanese language and culture is preferred
– Driver’s license and openness to driving to client meetings
– Interest in haircare products, beauty/fashion trends, and likes to experiment with new hairstyles- a plus!
Aflac Sales & Marketing Internship
Are you looking for an internship that will give you hands-on experience and competitive earnings?
Join Aflac for a rewarding internship that allows you to balance work, studies and fun, while being backed with the support of a Fortune 200 company and industry leader. Start your career with an internship while you are still in school that could easily turn into a career as soon as you graduate that moves with you where you need it to.
• Use the power of marketing, social media and in-person networking to reach CEOs, business owners and HR managers to determine which voluntary benefits programs suit their employees best.
• Make a difference by connecting with existing policyholders to provide service and support.
• Build and maintain client relationships by working the Aflac Way