SUPERCHARGE YOUR CAREER
Take the BAT to put your candidacy at the fingertips of over 25K employers eager to connect and discuss jobs and internships, today!
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 31ST at 8:15 AM in RBS 120
FOR FREE REGISTRATION PLEASE VISIT THE FOLLOWING WEBSITE:
THE BAT IS MORE THAN A TEST…
The BAT helps students and recent graduates connect with financial employers worldwide.
The test was developed in partnership with premier financial institutions and university faculties around the world. Students who take the BAT uncover their strengths across a range of finance, business, career and personal competencies and gain insight into their suitability for careers in business and finance.
IT’S THE NEXT WAVE OF RECRUITING…
After taking the test, students can enter their scores anonymously into the BAT Talent Search, a tool used by employers to identify candidates for entry-level roles in business.
Employers can view student profiles anonymously and may elect to contact students with testing profiles complementary to their available career opportunities.
BENEFITS OF THE BAT
1. Evaluate your strengths
2. Highlight your BAT score on your resume and Linkedin profile
3. Be contacted for local and international job opportunities
4. Assess your Business-level English
5. Free on campus!
TIPS FOR BAT SUCCESS
1. Review the Sample Questions
2. Follow the News, retake the BAT for free to improve your score each month
3. Manage your time (2 hours – 100 multiple choice questions)
4. Try it out! If you don’t do well, you do not have to release your scores. Even when published, all scores remain anonymous.
* Not able to attend? Take the “At Home” version for $39 and instantly receive your final score and gain access to a complimentary 6-month subscription to Bloomberg Briefs.